With the Continental Refrigeration BB50NGDPT refrigerated back bar cooler, bartenders can keep cold drinks accessible to hasten service in peak hours. The unit has an interior storage capacity of 16 cubic feet, illuminated by energy-efficient LED lights. Because its refrigeration system is side mounted and self-contained, the unit is simple to install.
Bartenders can access drinks from either side of the Continental Refrigeration BB50NGDPT bar refrigerator because of its pass-through configuration. It has four glass doors-two on each side-and for increased security, each door has a keyed lock. The doors are constructed of two panes of glass, which provide cabinet interior visibility without losing cold air to the environment.
- 16-cu.-ft. capacity
- Front-breathing refrigeration system is self-contained
- Hot gas condensate evaporator reduces ice buildup automatically
- Uses R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- 4 glass doors provide pass-through access
- Double-pane glass doors provide visibility without losing chilled air
- Each door has a keyed cylinder lock for security
- LED interior lighting
- 4 shelves are made of epoxy-coated steel
- Interior back and side panels are durable stainless steel with a reinforced floor
- Exterior is coated in black enamel for an attractive finish
- 1,800-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- 50 in. W x 301/4 in. D x 343/4 in. H
- 3.7 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
Refrigerated Back Bar Cooler, pass-thru, 50″W, 34-3/4″H, 16.0 cubic feet, front breathing, stainless steel top, (4) glass doors with locks, electronic controller with digital display & hi-low alarm, black enamel finish exterior, stainless steel interior back & side panels with reinforced stainless steel floor, epoxy coated steel shelves, self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon Refrigerant, 1/4 HP, cETLus, NSF, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.