With an interior capacity of 16 cubic feet, the Continental Refrigeration BB50NSSGD back bar display cooler holds plenty of drinks at the proper temperature for customer service. Its current operating temperature is displayed on the digital panel and an electronic system ensures temperature stability. To keep cold air in the cabinet, it’s insulated with non-CFC polyurethane.
The Continental Refrigeration BB50NSSGD bar refrigerator has a stainless steel exterior that remains durable and attractive throughout its lifetime. To provide an interior view, the refrigerator’s doors are made of glass-they lock to protect products from theft and tampering after hours. When the compressor needs maintenance, the system can be slid out from the side for brisk access.
- 16-cu.-ft. capacity
- 2 swinging glass doors provide product access
- Doors lock to protect product
- Exterior, interior back and side panels, and reinforced floor are made of stainless steel
- 4 epoxy-coated steel shelves included to hold products
- Self-contained refrigeration system uses R-290 refrigerant
- Insulated with CFC-free polyurethane
- Electronic controller displays temperatures digitally
- High-low alarm sounds when temperatures become unstable
- Condensing unit slides out for smooth access
- 1,800-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- 50 in. W x 285/8 in. D x 343/4 in. H
- 3.7 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
Refrigerated Back Bar Cooler, 50″W, 34-3/4″H, 16.0 cubic feet, front breathing, stainless steel top, (2) glass doors with locks, electronic controller with digital display & hi-low alarm, stainless steel exterior, stainless steel interior back & side panels with reinforced stainless steel floor, epoxy coated steel shelves, self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon Refrigerant, 1/4 HP, cETLus, NSF, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.