With the Continental Refrigeration BB59NSSGD back bar display cooler, bartenders can keep chilled beverages handy. It has two swinging doors, equipped with glass panels to provide a full view of the interior. To enhance product visibility, the interior is illuminated with energy-efficient LED lights.
The Continental Refrigeration BB59NSSGD bar refrigerator has a self-contained refrigeration system mounted on its side. If the unit needs maintenance or cleaning, the condensing unit slides out to provide convenient component access. Users can set the temperature with the electronic control system-if the temperature goes outside this set parameter, an alarm will sound so users know it needs attention.
- 22-cu.-ft. capacity
- Self-contained refrigeration system doesn’t require professional installation
- Slide-out condenser is accessible for maintenance
- 2 glass doors swing open
- Doors can be locked to prevent product tampering and theft
- Manages temperatures and other functions with an electronic controller
- Shows the current temperature with a digital display
- Sounds an alarm when temperatures rise too high or fall too low
- Made of stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance
- Floor is reinforced to withstand the weight of heavy kegs
- Contains 4 epoxy-coated steel shelves
- 2,025-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- 59 in. W x 285/8 in. D x 343/4 in. H
- 3.7 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
Refrigerated Back Bar Cooler, 59″W, 34-3/4″H, 22.0 cubic feet, front breathing, stainless steel top, (2) glass doors with locks, electronic controller with digital display & hi-low alarm, stainless steel exterior, stainless steel interior back & side panels with reinforced stainless steel floor, epoxy coated steel shelves, self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon Refrigerant, 1/4 HP, cETLus, NSF, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.