The Continental Refrigeration D1RINSS-E one-section roll-in refrigerator includes a removable stainless steel ramp that helps users push racks of pans into the unit with minimal effort. Providing durability and an attractive aesthetic, the refrigerator’s interior and exterior are made of stainless steel. So it accommodates 72-inch-tall racks, the unit’s door opening is 721/2 inches high.
To protect products from theft and tampering when operators are tending to other tasks, the Continental Refrigeration D1RINSS-E roll-in refrigerator’s door can be locked. Producing cold air, the unit’s self-contained refrigeration system uses environmentally friendly R290 refrigerant, and the unit’s temperature can be controlled electronically.
- Part of the Designer line
- 34-cu.-ft. capacity
- Removable stainless steel ramp helps users roll racks inside
- Self-contained refrigeration system eases installation
- Interior and exterior are made of durable stainless steel
- Standard-depth cabinet
- Full-height solid door retains cold air
- Cylinder lock protects products
- Electronic control has digital display and high-low alarm
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- 2,980 BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- 351/4 in. W x 353/8 in. D x 92 in. H
- 11.4 A, 1/2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with NEMA5-15P plug
Designer Line Extra-High Refrigerator, roll-in, one-section, self-contained refrigeration, stainless steel exterior & interior, standard depth cabinet, full-height solid door, cylinder lock, electronic control with digital display, hi-low alarm, unit comes standard with expansion valve, R290 Hydrocarbon Refrigerant, removable stainless steel ramp, 1/3+ HP, ENERGY STAR
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.