The Continental Refrigeration D2RN reach-in refrigerator has two sections, each with a full-height solid door. These sections have a combined capacity of 50 cubic feet, and six shelves are included to organize products on the interior. Aluminum composes the unit’s interior and exterior, and its front and doors are stainless steel.
The Continental Refrigeration D2RN reach-in refrigerator’s condensing unit is self-contained and mounted on the top, keeping it away from dust and debris that settles on the floor. Users can set the unit’s temperature using the electronic control system and can monitor temperatures by checking the digital display. If temperatures become too high or too low, the system sounds an alarm to alert staff.
- Part of the Designer line
- 50-cu.-ft. capacity
- 2 sections with reach-in design
- Full-height stainless steel doors provide cabinet access
- Interior and exterior are made of aluminum
- Stainless steel front
- Self-contained, top-mounted refrigeration system
- Cools with environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Automatic evaporator eliminates condensate
- Expansion valve system quickly recovers temperatures
- Doors have cylinder locks for product security
- System has electronic controls and digital display
- High-low alarm lets users know when temperatures exceed set parameters
- Mounted on 6-in. stainless steel legs
- 2,560 BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- 52 in. W x 353/8 in. D x 831/4 in. H
- 6.9 A, 1/3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
Designer Line Refrigerator, reach-in, two-section, self-contained refrigeration, aluminum exterior & interior, stainless steel front, standard depth cabinet, full-height stainless steel doors, cylinder locks, electronic control with digital display, hi-low alarm, unit comes standard with expansion valve, 6″ stainless steel legs, R290 Hydrocarbon Refrigerant, 1/3 HP, cETLus, NSF, Made in USA, ENERGY STAR
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.