The Continental Refrigeration D36GN griddle stand refrigerator uses natural, environmentally safe R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. Its 36-inch-wide, reinforced, stainless steel worktop can hold 600 pounds of equipment and ingredients stored in the drawers can be accessed and prepared quickly on top of the unit. The marine-edge worktop has a raised lip on the perimeter to prevent floor spills.
High-density, non-CFC polyurethane insulation is foamed in place for energy efficiency and cold air retention. The self-contained refrigeration system is equipped with a slide-out condensing unit, front mounted for quick service. This Continental Refrigeration D36GN griddle stand refrigerator features an automatic hot gas condensate evaporator and a noncorrosive, plasticized fin evaporator coil.
- Drawers can hold 250 lbs.
- Each drawer holds 6-in.-deep pans side by side
- 2 drawers, each with a polished chrome handle
- Marine edge reduces liquid spills
- Reinforced, stainless steel worktop can hold 600 lbs.
- Stainless steel, heavy-duty interior and exterior have a sleek appearance
- Electronic controls with a digital display and hi-low alarm keep food at safe temperatures
- 4-in. casters are mounted on support plates for effortless mobility
- Heavy-duty drawer track with built-in drawer safety clips operates smoothly and accessibly
- 1,650-BTU heat transfer capacity
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, which is efficient and environmentally safe
- Hot gas condensate evaporator is automatic
- Plasticized fin evaporator coil will not corrode
- Condensing unit slides out from the front for prompt maintenance
Dimensions & Utilities
- 36 in. W x 355/16 in. D x 263/8 in. H
- 2.5 A, 1/5 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Refrigerator Griddle Stand, one-section, (2) drawers – accommodates (1) 12″ x 20″ x 6″ & (1) 6″ x 20″ x 6″, stainless steel top with drip guard marine edge, stainless steel exterior & interior, electronic control with digital display, hi-low alarm, high/low temperature alarm, self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon Refrigerant, 1/5 HP, 10′ cord, cETLus, NSF, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.