So users can organize and access their chilled ingredients, the Continental Refrigeration D72N30M-FB-D sandwich and salad prep table has a refrigerated base with six drawers. The unit is cooled by a self-contained refrigeration system, which breathes from the front, and to prevent ice buildup, this system uses an automatic hot gas condensate evaporator.
To cut fresh ingredients and assemble sandwiches and salads, the Continental Refrigeration D72N30M-FB-D prep table has a full-length nylon cutting board. Providing durability and an attractive aesthetic, the unit’s sides, front, interior, and top are made of stainless steel. Mounted in the front, users can use the digital display to monitor the table’s operating temperature.
- Part of the Designer line
- 20.6-cu.-ft. capacity
- 3 sections
- 6 drawers each accommodate (1) 12 in. x 18 in. x 6 in. pan
- Self-contained refrigeration system breathes from the front
- Bottom-mounted condenser
- Sides, interior, front, and top are made of durable stainless steel
- Electronic control with digital temperature display
- Removes ice buildup with automatic hot gas condensate evaporator
- Runs with R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- High-low alarm alerts users when temperatures become unstable
- Polyurethane insulation traps cool air inside cabinet
- Mounted on 33/4-in. casters
- 10-in.-deep cutting board
- 2,560 BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- 72 in. W x 363/4 in. D x 41 in. H
- 6.1 A, 1/3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
Designer Line Mighty Top Sandwich Unit, Front Breather, 72″W, three-section, (30) 1/6 size x 4″ deep pans with 8″ cutting board, (6) drawers, accommodates (1) 12 x 18 x 6 pan per drawer or (1) 1/2 x 6 pan & (1) 1/3 x 6 pans per drawer capacity (supplied by others), stainless steel top, front, sides & interior, electronic control with digital display, hi-low alarm, 3-3/4″ casters, rear mounted self-contained refrigeration, automatic hot gas condensate evaporator, R290 Hydrocarbon Refrigerant, 1/3 HP
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.