The Continental Refrigeration D96GN griddle stand refrigerator is equipped with drawers that operate on heavy-duty tracks, and users can pull the drawers out by their polished chrome handles. Each drawer can hold 250 pounds of chilled product.
The refrigeration system of the Continental Refrigeration D96GN chef base is self-contained and side mounted. It uses R290 refrigerant, which is a hydrocarbon that’s environmentally friendly. Made of durable stainless steel, the base’s top can be used to hold a griddle or another piece of countertop equipment. It has a marine edge to contain drips.
- 23.7-cu.-ft. capacity
- 2 sections with 4 total drawers
- 2 drawers accommodate (2) 12 x 20 x 6 pans
- 2 drawers accommodate (3) 12 x 20 x 6 pans
- Each drawer has a 250-lb. capacity
- Marine edge top guards against drips
- Stainless steel top, interior, and exterior
- Electronic controller digitally displays temperatures
- Sounds a high-low alarm when temperatures exceed parameters
- Self-contained refrigeration system uses R290 refrigerant
- Automatic condensate evaporator has a coil that resists corrosion
- Insulated cabinet and lid retains cold air
- Mounted on 4-in. casters
- 2,610 BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- 96 in. W x 355/16 in. D x 263/8 in. H
- 4.5 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
Refrigerator Griddle Stand, two-section, (4) drawers – two drawers accommodates (2) 12″ x 20″ x 6″, two drawers accommodates (3) 12″ x 20″ x 6″, stainless steel top with drip guard marine edge, stainless steel exterior & interior, electronic control with digital display, hi-low alarm, unit comes standard with expansion valve, self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon Refrigerant, 1/4 HP, 10′ cord, cETLus, NSF, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.