Continental DL3R-SS-PT Description
The Continental Refrigerator DL3R-SS-PT commercial refrigerator is built to provide maximum access for busy kitchens. It is a pass-thru unit, which means it can be opened from the front or the back through opposite sets of doors that self-close to help retain cabinet chill-an important feature for a refrigerator that is opened frequently. These doors have locks to protect stored materials after hours.
The Continental Refrigerator DL3R-SS-PT pass-thru refrigerator is lit internally with LED lighting, which is more energy efficient than traditional lighting. Its refrigeration system is top mounted, elevating it above the dirt and food dust of the kitchen floor, which makes it well-suited for kitchens that use large amounts of flour. Its stainless steel construction gives the refrigerator toughness and durability as scratches and dents are unlikely to mar its surface.
- Part of the Designer Line
- 72-cu.-ft. interior space
- Temperature range: 38-40 degrees F
- Pass-thru unit
- 3 sections
- Self-closing solid doors boost chill retention
- Locking doors
- Stainless steel construction
- High-low alarm
- 9 epoxy-coated steel shelves
- Electronic controls and digital display
- Cabinet is lit with LED lighting
- 12 in. of clearance required
- Top-mounted refrigeration system
- 3 in. of foamed, non-CFC polyurethane insulation
- Maximum ambient temperature: 100 degrees F
- R134A refrigerant
- 4,010 BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- 78 in. W x 383/4 in. D x 831/4 in. H
- 14.1 A, 1/2 HP
- 115/208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Designer Line Refrigerator, pass-thru, three-section, self-contained refrigeration, stainless steel exterior & interior, standard depth cabinet, full-height stainless steel doors, cylinder locks, electronic control with digital display, hi-low alarm, 6″ stainless steel legs, 1/2 HP
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.