The Continental Refrigerator DL48GF freezer chef base has two drawers that can be used to store food pans, chilling their contents until meal time. These drawers can hold two full-size pans each, giving kitchen staff plenty of holding capability. Each has a capacity of 250 pounds, which means they can hold both light and dense food products.
Constructed of stainless steel, the Continental Refrigerator DL48GF commercial chef base withstands denting and gouging as well as rust and corrosion. Its stainless steel worktop can be used to prepare food, and it has marine edges to keep spills from escaping. Because it’s a front-breathing unit, the chef base can be placed against walls or other surfaces without clearance concerns. The base is mounted on casters for streamlined repositioning.
- 9-cu.-ft. interior space
- 1 section
- 2 drawers accommodate 12-in. x 20-in. x 6-in. food pans
- Front-breathing unit enables flush wall placement
- Side-mounted compressor
- Stainless steel worktop with marine edge
- Resilient stainless steel interior and exterior
- Electric auto-defrost
- 250-lb. drawer weight capacity
- 4-in. casters facilitate cabinet relocation
- High-low alarm alerts kitchen personnel to critical temperature shifts
- Electronic controls with a digital screen
- High-density, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- R404A refrigerant
- 1,250 BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Overall: 48 in. W x 343/4 in. D x 263/8 in. H
- 5.7 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Freezer Griddle Stand, one-section, (2) drawers, accommodates (2) 12″ x 20″ x 6″, stainless steel top with drip guard marine edge, stainless steel exterior & interior, electronic control with digital display, hi-low alarm, high/low temperature alarm, self-contained refrigeration, 1/4 HP, 10′ cord, cETLus, NSF, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.