The Continental Refrigerator DL84GF commercial chef base’s four drawers offer bulk freezer storage for busy restaurant kitchens. Each drawer can hold two full-size food pans for a total of eight pans altogether. They are capable of holding 250 pounds each; this gives chefs the ability to store both dense and light products.
The Continental Refrigerator DL84GF freezer chef base is constructed of stainless steel-this material protects the unit from corrosion as well as scrapes and dents. The top of the base is a stainless steel worktop for food preparation, ringed in with marine edges to prevent spills from leaking onto the floor. Its front-breathing refrigeration system means the unit can be set up directly against walls and other surfaces without the need for clearance. To enable reorientation in the kitchen, casters are mounted on the chef base.
- 20-cu.-ft. interior space
- Electric auto-defrost
- High-low alarm indicates harmful temperature changes
- 4-in. casters for mobility
- Side-mounted compressor
- Stainless steel exterior and interior are strong and long lasting
- Stainless steel worktop with marine edge
- 250-lb. drawer weight capacity
- Digital screen and electronic controls
- Front-breathing unit enables flush wall placement
- 2 sections
- 4 drawers accommodate 12-in. x 20-in. x 6-in. food pans
- High-density, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- R404A refrigerant
- 2,470 BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Overall: 84 in. W x 343/4 in. D x 263/8 in. H
- 10.8 A, 1/2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Freezer Griddle Stand, two-section, (4) drawers – four drawers accommodates (2) 12″ x 20″ x 6″, stainless steel top with drip guard marine edge, stainless steel exterior & interior, electronic control with digital display, hi-low alarm, high/low temperature alarm, self-contained refrigeration, 1/2 HP, 10′ cord, cETLus, NSF, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.