Continental DRA43NSS-F Description
Constructed of 300 series stainless steel, the Continental Refrigeration DRA43NSS-F worktop fish file is durable, corrosion resistant, and facilitates cleaning. Its cabinet is insulated with 2-inch polyurethane foam for cooling efficiency and, to provide uniform temperatures, evenly spaced fans move cold air around the interior. Using the drawers and door, employees can sort fish or poultry according to type or cut. Users can slide open the drawer, grab what they need, and prepare the food on the worktop. Each drawer includes a removable pan with a drain tube that moves excess moisture out of the interior.
The Continental Refrigeration DRA43NSS-F worktop fish file has a self-contained refrigeration system built into its side that is controlled electronically and features a digital temperature display. Cool interior temperatures are created by R290A hydrocarbon refrigerant running through an expansion valve, which adjusts the amount of refrigerant as needed to restore the set temperature. If the temperature level moves outside the safe range, the unit beeps immediately, alerting employees to the problem. For durability, the system’s evaporator runs automatically, and its coil is plasticized for corrosion protection. The refrigeration system slides out if it needs maintenance.
- Part of the Designer Line
- 12-cu.-ft. interior
- Strong, 300 series stainless steel construction
- 2-in.-thick layer of polyurethane insulation
- 2 drawers and 1 small, self-closing door
- Gaskets create a strong seal around the drawer and door openings
- Includes 2 stainless steel pans with built-in drain tubes
- 1-in.-diameter cleanout drain
- Fans along the back are spaced 12 in. apart for even air circulation
- 6-in. adjustable legs
- 2,610-BTU heat transfer capacity
Self-contained Refrigeration Unit
- Side mounted
- Slides out for service access
- Electronically controlled with a digital display
- High-low temperature alarm prevents spoilage
- Expansion valve adjusts the flow of R290A refrigerant based on temperature changes
- Evaporator coil has a plasticized finish for corrosion protection
- Automatic condensate evaporator
- Off-cycle timed defrost
Dimensions & Utilities
- 43 in. W x 361/6 in. D x 36 in. H
- 6 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Designer Line Work Top Fish File, 43″W, 300 stainless steel work top, (2) drawers & (1) half height field reversible door, stainless steel exterior, electronic control with digital display, hi-low alarm, unit comes standard with expansion valve, side-mounted refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon Refrigerant, 6″ adjustable stainless steel legs, 1/3 HP, cETLus, NSF, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.