So users can prep foods on its surface or use other equipment, the Continental Refrigerator SW48NBS-FB-D worktop refrigerator has a flat top. It has a backsplash that keeps messes from splattering onto walls, and this top, as well as the front and end panels, is made of stainless steel.
The Continental Refrigerator SW48NBS-FB-D worktop refrigerator’s two sections are divided into four drawers, and these compartments are cooled by a self-contained refrigeration system. This system is mounted in the rear and breathes from the front. It uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant.
- 13.4-cu.-ft. capacity
- Self-contained condenser is rear mounted and front breathing
- Maintains cold temperatures with R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Temperatures are adjustable with electronic controller
- Digital display enables temperature monitoring
- Sounds a high-low alarm when temperatures fluctuate too much
- 2 sections with 4 drawers
- Each drawer accommodates (1) 12 x 18 x 6 pan or 1 half-size and 1 third-size pan
- Front and end panels are made of stainless steel
- Aluminum interior
- 1,625-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- 48 in. W x 323/16 in. D x 391/2 in. H
- 2.46 A, 1/5 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
Work Top Refrigerator, Front Breather, 48″ W, 13.4 cu ft capacity, two-section, stainless steel top with 5-1/2″H backsplash, (4) drawers, accommodates (1) 12 x 18 x 6 pan per drawer or (1) 1/2 x 6 pan & (1) 1/3 x 6 pans per drawer capacity (supplied by others), stainless steel front & end panels, aluminum interior, 3-3/4″ casters, rear mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 hp, cETLus, NSF, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.