Using the Continental Refrigerator SW27N30M-FB-D mighty top sandwich unit, chefs can assemble sandwiches and salads from fresh ingredients. To store those ingredients, this unit includes 30 sixth-size food pans that are 4 inches deep. The base of this unit is equipped with three sections divided into six drawers. For durability, the front, top, and end panels are made of stainless steel.
This Continental Refrigerator SW27N30M-FB-D prep table’s refrigeration system is self-contained and rear mounted. Its system’s hot gas condensate evaporator runs automatically to reduce water buildup. An electronic controller shows the unit’s temperature on a digital display-if the temperature fluctuates too much, a high-low alarm alerts nearby staff.
- 20.6-cu.-ft. interior space
- 3 sections
- Includes 30 sixth-size food pans that are 4 in. deep
- 6 drawers each accommodate (1) 12-in. x 18-in. x 6-in. pan
- Front, top, and end panels are made of stainless steel
- Back and interior are made of aluminum
- Cabinet is insulated by 2-in. polyurethane foam
- Temperature holding range: 33-41 degrees F
- Electronic control with a digital display
- High-low alarm alerts users of temperature changes
- Mounted on 33/4-in. casters
- Rear-mounted refrigeration system is self-contained
- Automatic hot gas condensate evaporator
- Uses R-290 refrigerant
- 2,560-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- 72 in. W x 363/4 in. D x 41 in. H
- 6.1 A, 1/3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
Mighty Top Sandwich Unit, Front Breather, 72″W, 20.6 cu ft capacity, three-section, (30) 1/6 size x 4″ deep pans with 8″ cutting board, (6) drawers, accommodates (1) 12 x 18 x 6 pan per drawer or (1) 1/2 x 6 & (1) 1/3 x 6 pans per drawer (supplied by others), stainless steel top, front & end panels, aluminum back & interior, unit comes standard with expansion valve, 3-3/4″ casters, rear mounted self-contained refrigeration, automatic hot gas condensate evaporator, R290 Hydrocarbon Refrigerant, 1/3 HP, cETLus, NSF, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.