The Continental Refrigerator SW72NGD-FB display worktop refrigerator’s condenser is mounted in the rear and breathes from the front, so the unit can be installed flush against walls or other equipment. This condensing unit is self-contained to streamline installation. In order to satisfy environmental concerns, the condenser uses R-290 refrigerant.
Temperature in the Continental Refrigerator SW72NGD-FB display worktop refrigerator is controlled electronically. Users can monitor its level on the external digital display. Glass doors provide interior access and product visibility-a great design for juice bars or other establishments to merchandise prepackaged items. LED lighting illuminates the unit’s interior to maximize its merchandising ability.
- 20.6-cu.-ft. interior space
- Bottom-mounted, front-breathing condenser is self-contained
- R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is environmentally friendly
- Electronic controls with a digital display
- High-low alarm sounds when temperature reaches an abnormal level
- 3 glass doors enable product visibility and access
- Includes 3 epoxy-coated steel shelves
- LED lighting on the interior
- Stainless steel construction on the front, flat top, and ends
- Interior is made of aluminum
- Mounted on 33/4-in. casters for mobility
- 1,625-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 68 in. W x 271/2 in. D x 261/4 in. H
- Overall: 72 in. W x 317/16 in. D x 34 in. H
- 2.46 A, 1/5 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
Work Top Display Refrigerator, Front Breather, 72″W, 20.6 cu ft capacity, three-section, stainless steel flat top, (3) glass door, LED interior lighting, stainless steel front & end panels, aluminum interior, 3-3/4″ casters, rear mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 HP, cETLus, NSF, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.