With a capacity of 20.6 cubic feet, the Continental Refrigerator SW27NSGD-FB display worktop refrigerator stores plenty of ingredients and prepackaged foods. Sliding glass doors enhance product visibility and access. Its aluminum interior is equipped with LED lighting, maximizing product visibility for employees and customers.
This Continental Refrigerator SW27NSGD-FB display worktop refrigerator’s self-contained condenser creates cold air with R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. Temperatures are controlled electronically and users can verify drinks are held at the proper level by checking the exterior digital display. The unit can be moved around the kitchen by pushing it on its casters.
- 20.6-cu.-ft. interior space
- Front-breathing condenser enables installation flush with other equipment
- Rear-mounted, self-contained refrigeration system
- Users can set temperatures using the electronic control
- Temperature levels are displayed digitally
- High-low alarm informs users of temperature changes
- Polyurethane foam insulates the cabinet to retain cold air
- Sliding glass doors and LED lighting provide product visibility
- Interior and back are made of aluminum
- Front, end, and top are made of stainless steel
- R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Mounted on 33/4-in. casters for smooth mobility
- 2,073-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 68 in. W x 271/2 in. D x 261/4 in. H
- Overall: 72 in. W x 31 in. D x 34 in. H
- 3.86 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
Work Top Display Refrigerator, Front Breather, 72″W, 20.6 cu ft capacity, three-section, (2) sliding glass doors, LED interior lighting, stainless steel front & end panels, aluminum interior, unit comes standard with expansion valve, 3-3/4″ casters, rear mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, cETLus, NSF, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.