CookTek MC3500 Description
The CookTek MC3500 commercial induction cooktop uses an electromagnetic field above the cooking surface to directly transmit energy into the pan, and through this cooking method, food is cooked quickly with more energy efficiency than with gas and traditional electric equipment. Induction-compatible cookware-pots and pans made with iron-must be used with this unit, and when a compatible pan is placed on the surface, it is automatically detected by the unit’s technology and heated by the magnetic field.
To prevent overheating, a fan cools the vital parts of this unit, while a microprocessor self-diagnoses issues with the power supply and other problems. The temperature on this CookTek MC3500 countertop induction cooktop ranges from 85 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, and it has 22 temperature settings with 20 additional power cook settings. Users can conveniently read the control settings on the LED display, and because the air intake is filtered, it is cool and clean, optimizing performance.
- Durable glass ceramic cooktop is quick to wipe down
- Automatic pan detection provides energy transmission when induction-compatible cookware is placed on top
- LED display
- 22 temperature settings and 20 power cook settings
- Temperature range: 85-500 degrees F
- Integral fan keeps the components cool
- Automatic shut-off feature stops the unit from overheating
- Internal grease filter and air baffle ensure air intake is cool and clean
- Self-diagnosing microprocessor monitors the components to check for overheating and power supply issues
- Portable design
- Durable stainless steel housing facilitates cleaning
- Requires 2-in. clearance at the front, sides, and rear
Dimensions & Utilities
- 13.81 in. W x 16.31 in. D x 4.98 in. H
- 15 A, 3500 W
- 200-240 V/50-60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 6-20P plug
(600901) Heritage Induction Range, countertop, single hob, glass-ceramic top, sloped front, temperature control knob, microprocessor with (20) power cook settings & auto shut-off, self-diagnostics, LED display, integral cooling fan & grease filter, stainless steel housing, 6 ft. cord, 200-240v/50/60/1-ph, 3500 watts, 15.0 amps, cETLus, NSF, CE, Made in USA
There are no reviews yet.