The Cecilware JX15MC automatic juicer can juice as many as 15 oranges in 1 minute. It accepts fruit with a diameter ranging from 2.36 to 3.2 inches. It has a flow rate of 25 to 45 ounces in a minute, and six oranges fit in the feeder at once. When fruit goes into the machine, the peel is separated from the pulp to prevent it from being pressed during the juicing process, preventing juice from becoming bitter. Even the toughest peel can be sliced with the micro-serrated slicing blade. The Cecilware JX15MC automatic juicer comes in orange.
- Can juice 15 oranges per min.
- As many as 6 oranges fit in the feeder
- 25-45-oz. flow rate per min.
- Accepts fruit with a diameter from 2.36-3.2 in.
- Separates the peel from the pulp to keep it from being pressed during the juicing process
- Micro-serrated slicing blade easily cuts through thick peels
- Manual feed design requires a user to feed oranges into the machine
- Orange exterior
- No tools are required to take off dishwasher-safe components
- 0.55 kW, 9 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall dimensions: 19.3 in. W x 17.7 in. D x 33 in. H
Automatic Juicer, electric, countertop, manual feed, 15 oranges (25 to 45 oz.) per minute, 6 orange feeder capacity, stainless steel blade, orange exterior, 120v/60/1-ph, 1080 watts, 9.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, NSF