Crathco SP 2 Description
Designed for restaurants, coffee shops, bars, and hotels, the Crathco SP-2 frozen drink machine can be used to mix and serve frozen coffees and cocktails or ice cream, sherbets, and other creamy desserts. Product can be added with a ready-to-use product base, or a dried base with the addition of milk or water. Because the unit has two 1.3-gallon-capacity bowls, it can be used for different flavors. Its bowls are transparent to show off the drink and have insulation that maintains product temperatures.
The air-cooled system in this Crathco SP-2 frozen granita or ice cream dispenser works best if the unit is installed in an area where the temperature is less than 90 degrees Fahrenheit. It uses R404A refrigerant and has a manual defrost mode that removes buildup on the components. To streamline cleaning, the parts that come in contact with the product are convenient to remove. Intended to sit on the countertop, this unit has a black finish that fits into most themes.
- Creates chilled drinks such as frozen cocktails, frozen coffee, and creamy desserts
- Can be used with a ready-to-use, mixed product base, or dried bases with added milk or water
- (2) 1.3-gal.-capacity bowls
- Transparent bowls provide product visibility to catch customers’ attention
- Bowls are insulated for cold-air retention
- Lockable lids reduce tampering risks
- Mechanical control board
- Digital temperature display for bowls
- Air-cooled system
- Manual defrost mode
- Uses R404A refrigerant
- Black finish
- Countertop model
- Components that touch the product can be removed without tools
- Ideal ambient air temperature: 75-90 degrees F
Dimensions & Utilities
- 18 in. W x 17 in. D x 24 in. H
- 9.3 A, 0.7 kW
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
SP-2 Frozen Granita & Ice Cream Dispenser, countertop, (2) 1.3 gallon insulated bowls, 18″ W x 17″ D X 24″ H, mechanical control board, air-cooled, manual defrost, digital temperature display, lockable lid, black finish, R404, 115v/60/1-ph, 0.7 kW, 9.3 amps, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
There are no reviews yet.