The large, 30-gallon capacity in the Crown Steam GS-30 tilt skillet is great for batch cooking in high-volume applications. Because the unit is so versatile, it can steam, boil, and braise, or it can be used as a griddle. The pan is heated by atmospheric burners, and with a 3⁄4-inch plate thickness and aluminum core, the plate evenly distributes heat across the cooking surface. To ease cleaning, the pan’s interior is polished, while the coved corners eliminate cracks and crevices that could trap debris. Graduated measurement markings in the pan ensure operators can add ingredients accurately to match what recipes require.
Equipped with a tilting mechanism, this Crown Steam GS-30 braising pan lets users conveniently move cooked food from the pan into a separate vessel. The pan’s sloped front encourages this pouring, and the removable strainer can be added to drain off liquids. For stability, the tubular legs on this unit have adjustable feet, while the back legs are flanged so they can be secured to the floor.
- 30-gal. capacity
- 304 stainless steel pan has a polished interior finish that can be wiped clean
- Coved pan corners eliminate debris-trapping cracks and crevices
- Cooking surface’s triple-ply, 3⁄4-in. plate has an aluminum core for uniform heat distribution
- Etched pan markings let users measure ingredients as they are added
- Spring-assisted stainless steel cover has a full-width handle
- Manual tilt mechanism assists users in emptying the cooked product into another vessel
- Pan is sloped to the front, promoting drainage when tilted
- Removable pour strainer for separating broths and stocks
- Electronic pilot ignition
- Stainless steel atmospheric burners
- Adjustable thermostatic controls with off setting
- Temperature range: 100-450 degrees F
- High-temperature safety cut-off function if it reaches 500 degrees F
- Burners automatically shut off when pan is tilted more than 5 degrees
- Control enclosure provides protection from damage caused by splashing
- Durable stainless steel construction is resistant to corrosion
- Welded frame with tubular leg base
- Adjustable bullet front feet and flanged rear feet
- 100,000 BTU
There are no reviews yet.