All four of the Dean 4PRG50T gas fryer’s frypots have a 50-pound oil capacity and 14-inch-wide by 14-inch-deep by 3.5-inch-high frying area. They’re made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel to withstand high-volume use over time, and each frypot heats and recovers quickly for back-to-back frying. At the bottom of the frypots, a wide cold zone slopes forward, collecting sediment away from the cooking area. Sediment buildup can then be drained from the 1.25-inch drain valve.
- 4 frypots with 50-lb. oil capacity each
- Stainless steel frypots, doors, and sides
- Heated with thermo-tube system
- 1-degree-Fahrenheit compensating temperature probe
- Adjustable millivolt controller
- Forward-sloping cold zone with 1.25-in. drain line
- Adjustable, 6-in. steel legs
- 2 twins baskets, over-the-flue basket hanger, and basket support rack
- Front clearance: 24 in.
- Side and rear clearances: 6 in.
- (4) 120,000 BTU
Dimensions & Utilities
- Frying area: 14 in. W x 14 in. D x 3.5 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 62 in. W x 30.75 in. D x 46.13 in. H
- Uses LP gas
- 0.75-in. NPT gas connection and combination gas valve with regulator
From The Manufacturer
PowerRunner Fryer, gas, floor model, (4) 50 lb. capacity each, thermo tube-type design,temperature probe, millivolt control system (requires no electrical hookup), includes: drain safety switch, stainless steel frypots, doors, & cabinets, (4) 120,000 BTU, cCSAus, NSF