Delfield 18648PDLP Description
The Delfield 18648PDLV LiquiTec pizza prep table has a dual raised rail, holding pans in four 12-inch-by-20-inch openings. Ingredients stored in the pans are protected against contaminants with the removable, stainless steel lids. The cabinet base has an epoxy-coated wire shelf and closes securely with a snap-in gasket. The door is easy to open with its comfortable handle.
Cold temperatures in the unit are maintained by R404A refrigerant. LiquiTec technology in the raised rails provide even cooling at temperatures between 33 and 41 degrees Fahrenheit, while the base maintains temperatures from 36 to 40 degrees Fahrenheit. With polyurethane insulation, the Delfield 18648PDLV LiquiTec refrigerated pizza table retains cold air. A 17-inch-wide cutting board is mounted on the top, making it simple to prepare sandwiches, salads, or pizzas. The unit is easy to move since it has four 4-inch casters.
- Uses R404A refrigerant and polyurethane foam insulation to retain cold temperatures
- Blower coil and expansion valve provide even air and temperature control
- Polyethylene cutting board is 17 in. W
- Stainless steel top and ends provide durability and make cleanup simple
- 4-in. casters offer mobility
Dual Raised Rail
- Upper and lower rails are cooled mechanically with LiquiTec technology
- Maintains a temperature range of 33-41 degrees F
- Holds pans in (4) 12-in. x 20-in. openings (Pans are sold separately)
- Stainless steel lids cover ingredients to prevent contamination
- Lids are hinged for quick, easy access
- Lids are removable for easy cleaning
- Interiors are made of stainless steel for corrosion and damage resistance
- On/Off switch is located behind the louver
- Switch is easy to access through a 11/2-in. hole
- Temperature holding range: 36-40 degrees F
- Holds products on an epoxy-coated wire shelf
- Back and bottom are made of stainless steel to resist minor damage and corrosion
- ABS plastic door frame and interior sides are durable to support heavy-duty use
- Base is easy to access with the comfortable handle on the door
- Snap-in style of the door gaskets make them easy to remove for cleaning
Dimensions & Utilities
- 48 in. L x 35.75 in. D x 53.63 in. H
- 10.1 A
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-20P plug
LiquiTec Refrigerated Pizza Table, single-section, 48″ W, (4) 12″ x 20″ pan capacity, (1) door, (1) 1/1 GN shelf, stainless steel removable hinged covers, 17″ polyurethane cutting board, flush mount LiquiTec raised rails, on/off switch, 18 gauge stainless steel top, stainless steel construction, 4″ casters, self-contained side-mounted refrigeration system, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 & 1/3 HP, cUL, UL, NSF
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.