Delfield 18648PTLP Description
The Delfield 18648PTLV pizza prep table has an exterior made of dent-resistant stainless steel with a galvanized steel bottom and back. Its interior has ABS plastic sides with a stainless steel back and bottom. This unit is insulated with polyurethane foam to keep cold air around the stored product. Its single-door compartment has an epoxy-coated wire shelf to store additional items, and the door has dart-style gaskets that can be removed for cleaning or replacing. Temperatures inside the cabinet are kept between 36 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit by HFC-404A refrigerant. A side-mounted condenser enables the unit to be set against large equipment or walls.
The Delfield 18648PTLV pizza prep table holds 12 sixth-size pans in its top, and LiquiTec cooling keeps the rails at temperatures between 33 and 41 degrees Fahrenheit. These openings are protected from temperature loss and contamination by a detachable hinged cover. A 20-inch-wide cutting board provides a surface for preparing pizza, salads, sandwiches, and more, while independent thermostat controls enable staff to change the temperatures. The base and rail have individual power switches located behind a vented panel, and an opening in this panel provides access to the switches.
- Top cutouts hold 12 sixth-size pans (sold separately)
- Removable hinged cover guards the pans from contamination and cold-air loss
- Polyurethane foam insulation keeps cold air around the product
- 20-in.-wide cutting board is included for topping and preparing products
- Heavyweight, 22-ga. stainless steel sides and ends have a one-piece, 18-ga. stainless steel top
- Back and bottom are made of durable, 24-ga. galvanized steel
- Interior has thermoformed ABS plastic sides and a door frame with a stainless steel back and bottom
- Door has dart-style gaskets for quick removal and replacement
- Epoxy-coated shelf in the door compartment
- LiquiTec refrigeration rail system uses eutectic fluid to maintain cold temperatures
- Rail temperature holding range: 33-41 degrees F
- Base temperature holding range: 36-40 degrees F
- Independent thermostat controls facilitate changing the temperatures
- R-404A refrigerant keeps the temperatures cold
- Side-mounted design enables the unit to be placed against equipment or walls without blocking airflow
- Blower coil rotates the fan to reach desired temperatures
- Power switches for the base and rail are located behind a vented panel
- Switches can be accessed through an opening in the panel
Dimensions & Utilities
- 48 in. W x 371/2 in. D x 42 in. H
- 7 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
LiquiTecRefrigerated Prep Table, single-section, 48″ W, 9.36 cubic feet, (2) 12″x20″ pan capacity, (1) shelf, (1) 27″ door, 18 gauge stainless steel top with LiquiTec refrigerated pan rail, 20″ cutting board, stainless steel ends, 6″ casters, side-mounted refrigeration system, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, cUL, UL, NSF
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.