The Delfield 18672BUCMP worktop refrigerator maintains temperatures between 36 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit in its base. There are two sections in the base, and each section comes with one wire shelf for storage. The epoxy coating on the two shelves provides resistance to corrosion. Recessed handles on each door make them easy to open, while their gaskets create a tight seal to retain cold air. Designed to snap into place, the gaskets can be removed easily for cleanup.
The condensing unit, condensate evaporator, and electrical junction box are easy to access since they are in the machine compartment on the right. If the condensing unit needs to be serviced, the louver can be removed; the On/Off switch is located behind the louver. Since the Delfield 18672BUCMP refrigerated work table has a stainless steel exterior, it is durable for heavy use and easy to clean. With four 5-inch casters, the unit can be moved easily for cleaning.
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation retains cold temperatures
- Exterior is durable and easy to clean since it is made of stainless steel
- Can be moved with (4) 5-in. casters
- ABS plastic interior ends and door frames resist denting and chipping
- Durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel interior back and bottom
- Includes 2 wire shelves for product organization
- Shelves have an epoxy coating for corrosion resistance
- Recessed handles on the (2) 27-in. doors make them easy to open
- Door gaskets keep cold air inside by creating a tight seal
- Easily remove the gaskets with their snap-in design
- Stainless steel front on the doors supports heavy-duty use
- Temperature holding range: 36-40 degrees F
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Blower coils with an expansion valve offer even air and temperature control
- Machine compartment on the right houses the condensing unit, condensate evaporator, and junction box
- Access the condensing unit by removing the louver
- Electronic control with an On/Off switch behind the louver
Dimensions & Utilities
- 72 in. L x 31.5 in. D x 36 in. H
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Refrigerated Work Table, two-section, 72″ W, 18.10 cubic feet, (2) 27″ doors, stainless steel top, front & ends, ABS interior ends & door frame, 6″ casters, side-mounted refrigeration system, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 hp, cUL, UL, NSF, ENERGY STAR
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.