The Delfield 18672PTBMP pizza prep table accommodates nine third-size pans in its top rail and keeps them at temperatures ranging from 33 to 41 degrees Fahrenheit to keep food safe and fresh. It has hinged stainless steel covers to keep cold air contained and separate contaminants from food. Its stainless steel exterior, back, and bottom enable the unit to withstand scratches and dents from regular use, and its interior is made of a sturdy ABS plastic that will not corrode.
The Delfield 18672PTBMP pizza prep table has a side-mounted condenser that can be quickly accessed for servicing. Its system produces cold temperatures with environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, and its interior is evenly cooled by mullion-style coils with expansion valves between the compartments. Both of the door compartments have a single shelf made of epoxy-coated wire that resists corrosion. The rails and door compartments have separate controls and power switches, and the doors have dart-style gaskets that facilitate replacement.
- Top compartment holds 9 third-size pans (sold separately)
- Hinged stainless steel pan covers help prevent cold-air loss and contamination
- Exterior is made of stainless steel, which resists scratches and corrosion
- Cabinet is insulated with high-density polyurethane foam
- Base has an ABS plastic construction that withstands heavy use
- Dart-style door gaskets can be removed for cleaning
- Each door compartment has an epoxy-coated wire shelf that holds items
- 5-in. casters provide mobility for cleaning and servicing
- Rail temperature holding range: 33-41 degrees F
- Base temperature holding range: 36-40 degrees F
- Mullion-style blower coils with expansion valves are mounted between the door sections for consistent cooling
- Side-mounted condenser with a louver in the front for access during servicing
- Eco-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant maintains cold temperatures
- Electronic controls are user friendly
- Rails and base have separate On/off switches
Dimensions & Utilities
- 72 in. W x 311/2 in. D x 42 in. H
- 6.5 A, (2) 1/5 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Refrigerated Pizza Table, two-section, 72″ W, 16.77 cubic feet, (9) 1/3 pan capacity, (2) shelves, (2) 27″ doors, 18 gauge stainless steel top, refrigerated pan rail, stainless steel ends, 6″ casters, side-mounted refrigeration system, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, (2) 1/5 HP, cUL, UL, NSF
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.