The Delfield 18699BSTMP refrigerated work table has three door compartments that keep products at temperatures between 36 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit. Each compartment has a wire shelf that is coated in epoxy for corrosion resistance. Its stainless steel doors have snap-in magnetic gaskets that can be replaced quickly. Its exterior is made of scratch-resistant stainless steel with a galvanized steel bottom and back, and its interior has durable ABS plastic sides with a stainless steel back and bottom. Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulates the cabinet without negatively impacting the environment.
The Delfield 18699BSTMP refrigerated work table’s side-mounted condenser can be installed against walls without blocking airflow, and the louvered panel on its front can be conveniently removed for service work system access. Mullion-style bullion coils evenly cool the inside with expansion valves since they are located between the door sections. Eco-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is used for cooling. Items and spills are kept from falling off the rear of the unit by a 4-inch backsplash, and casters enable it to be moved smoothly.
- Stainless and galvanized steel exterior withstands denting and facilitates cleaning
- Interior has ABS plastic sides with a stainless steel back and bottom
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation helps retain cold air
- 4-in. backsplash contains messes and prevents items from falling behind the unit
- 3 door compartments have 1 removable, epoxy-coated wire shelf each
- Stainless steel doors with thermoformed ABS plastic lining
- Snap-in gaskets can be removed and replaced
- 5-in. casters support effortless movement
- Base temperature holding range: 36-40 degrees F
- Electronic controls aid in temperature adjustments
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant keeps the air inside the cabinet cold
- Mullion-style blower coils offer level cooling with expansion valves between each door section
- Condensing unit is side mounted for installation against walls without affecting the system
- Removable louver provides condenser access for service
Dimensions & Utilities
- 99 in. W x 311/2 in. D x 40 in. H
- 4.8 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Refrigerated Work Table, three-section, 99″ W, 27.46 cubic feet, (3) 27″ doors, stainless steel top and exterior, interior aluminum floor & back ABS sides, 4″ high backsplash, 6″ casters, side-mounted refrigeration system, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 hp, cUL, UL, NSF
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.