Delfield 18699PTBMP Description
The Delfield 18699PTBMP pizza prep table has an exterior made of heavy-duty stainless steel, an interior with a stainless steel back and bottom, and sides and door frames made of ABS plastic. Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation retains cold air and keeps heat out, while the side-mounted refrigeration system enables placement against walls without restricting air circulation. R290 refrigerant keeps the rail between 33 and 41 degrees Fahrenheit and the base between 36 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit. The doors are constructed of stainless steel with an ABS plastic lining, and their dart-style gaskets can be removed and replaced.
The Delfield 18699PTBMP pizza prep table holds 12 third-size pans in its top rail compartment. This rail has electronic controls that are separate from the base, enabling different temperature settings in each section. Its hinged stainless steel covers trap cold air and shield food in the pans from airborne contaminants. Moving the unit is supported by 5-inch casters at the bottom.
- Stainless steel exterior construction resists scratches and dents
- Corrosion-resistant ABS plastic interior sides and door frames have a stainless steel interior back and bottom
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation retains cold air and blocks external heat
- Dart-style gaskets offer quick removal for cleaning or servicing
- Each of the 3 door compartments have 1 epoxy-coated wire shelf
- Rails accommodate 12 third-size pans (sold separately)
- Hinged covers made of stainless steel guard the rails from contamination and cold-air loss
- 5-in. casters support movement
Rail and Base Refrigeration System
- Rail temperature holding range: 33-41 degrees F
- Base temperature holding range: 36-40 degrees F
- Mullion-style blower coils with expansion valves between each door compartment evenly chill the base
- Side-mounted refrigeration system enables the unit to operate against walls without affecting airflow
- Eco-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant cools the unit
- Electronic controls adjust the rails’ set point temperature and base air temperature
- Separate power switches are provided for the rail and base
Dimensions & Utilities
- 99 in. W x 311/2 in. D x 42 in. H
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Refrigerated Pizza Table, three-section, 99″ W, 25.87 cubic feet, (12) 1/3 pan capacity, (3) shelves, (3) 27″ doors, 18 gauge stainless steel top, refrigerated pan rail, stainless steel ends, 6″ casters, side-mounted refrigeration system, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, (2) 1/5 HP, cUL, UL, NSF
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.