With polyurethane foam insulation, the Delfield 203 drop-in ice bin prevents ice from melting for an extended period of time. When ice does melt, a 1-inch drain directs water from the unit. Because the interior and top are made of stainless steel, they will resist corrosion with frequent use around water, while the interior’s coved corners streamline cleaning and debris removal.
The Delfield 203 ice bin has a durable galvanized interior. Holds 90 pounds of ice, this bin can be accessed by removing the lift-off cover. So it can be wiped down when it needs to be clean, the cover is made of one piece. Minimizing its footprint in a crowded environment, this unit drops into the opening of a countertop.
- 90-lb. capacity
- 1-piece lift-off cover
- Durable stainless steel top and interior
- Galvanized exterior
- Interior has coved corners to facilitate cleaning
- 1-in. drain for water removal
- High-density polyurethane foam insulation
- Cutout required: 191/4 in. x 191/4 in.
- Overall: 201/2 in. W x 201/2 in. D x 231/4 in. H
Ice Chest, drop-in, 20-1/2″W x 20-1/2″D, 90 lb. capacity, includes: 1-piece stainless steel lift off cover, stainless steel top & interior, galvanized exterior, (19-1/4″ x 19-1/4″ cutout required), NSF