Delfield 8186-EFP Description
Designed for drop-in countertop installation, the Delfield 8186-EFP LiquiTec refrigerator measures 86 inches wide by 26 inches deep by 24.24 inches high. It operates with a LiquiTec self-contained eutectic fluid refrigeration system, and its high-density polyurethane insulation preserves cold temperatures. It accommodates six pans with a depth of 4 or 6 inches. Using a precise electronic control system, operators can adjust the unit’s temperature between 33 and 41 degrees Fahrenheit.
The Delfield 8186-EFP drop-in refrigerator’s top, inner liner, and louver are made of stainless steel-a durable, rust-resistant metal that’s simple to clean. It features a galvanized steel housing for additional strength. To minimize the unit’s environmental impact, it operates with R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. For installation, an 85-inch by 25-inch counter cutout is required.
- 12-in. x 20-in. stainless steel wells accommodate 6 pans measuring 4 or 6 in. deep
- Drop-in model for installation flush with countertop
- 85-in. x 25-in. counter cutout required
- Durable stainless steel top, inner liner, and louver
- Electronic temperature control
- Temperature holding range: 33-41 degrees F
- High-density polyurethane insulation in sides and bottom to preserve ideal temperatures
- LiquiTec self-contained eutectic fluid refrigeration system
- Exterior housing made of galvanized steel
- 1/2-in. stainless steel drains with manifold
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is environmentally friendly
Dimensions & Utilities
- 86 in. W x 26 in. D x 24.24 in. H
- 4.8 A, 1/3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
LiquiTec Drop-In Cool Food Unit, 6-pan size, 4″ or 6″ deep pans flush with counter top, insulated pan, stainless steel inner liner & top, galvanized outer liner, self-contained Eutectic fluid refrigerated system, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 hp, (85″ x 25″ cutout required), cUL, UL, NSF
There are no reviews yet.