The four drawers on the Delfield F2960CP chef base open to reveal two sections. Each drawer has snap-in gaskets to ensure the drawers are sealed firmly shut, and they can be removed when cleaning is needed. Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation retains cold air in the unit, which is provided by R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant and blower coils between each drawer. For quick access if service is needed, the refrigeration is side mounted.
The Delfield F2960CP chef base maintains a temperature range of 36 to 40 degrees Fahrenheit, and this number can be monitored this number for accuracy on the digital thermometer. When condensation forms in the cabinet, an electric evaporator removes it so employees don’t have to. Offering plenty of room to work, the sturdy top is made of stainless steel with a 60-inch width, and it has a nonspill edge to contain messes and prevent them from falling on the floor.
- 2 sections
- 4 drawers, each with snap-in gaskets
- Temperature holding range: 36 to 40 degrees F
- Digital thermometer
- Side-mounted refrigeration system
- Electric condensate evaporator
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Stainless steel top and front
- ABS interior sides
- Polyurethane foam insulation
- Blower coils positioned between drawers for uniform chilling
- Front has a nonspill edge to contain messes
- Positioned on 4-in. casters
- 365-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- 60.25 in. W x 31 in. D x 24 in. H
- 2.9 A, 1/5 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Refrigerated Low-Profile Equipment Stand, 60″W x 31-47/50″D x 24″H, two-section, (4) drawers (pans not included), stainless steel top & drawer fronts, front non-spill edge, ABS interior sides, 4″ casters, side-mounted refrigeration system with electric condensate evaporator, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 hp, cUL, UL, NSF
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.