Using a side-mounted refrigeration system with an electric condensate evaporator, this Delfield F2975CP low-profile equipment stand offers temperatures between 36 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit when the ambient room temperature is 100 degrees Fahrenheit. The electronic temperature control lets users adjust temperatures to accommodate changing inventory. For accurate temperature tracking, the digital thermometer is protected with a stainless steel guard. Each of the drawers in the refrigerated base are built with 2-inch-thick, high-density polyurethane foam to retain temperatures.
The Delfield F2975CP chef base’s refrigerated drawer system holds eight 12-inch by 20-inch by 4-inch-deep hotel pans. These drawers are integrated on Delrin drawer track rollers that don’t require greasing. When the doors are closed, they’re secured in place with the tracks’ stay-shut feature that holds the gasket tightly to the base’s front. Above the drawers, a stainless steel top accommodates pieces of equipment, and a full-perimeter marine edge can contain spills to simplify cleanup. Sporting a low-profile design, this unit measures 75.25 inches wide by 31.94 inches by 24 inches high.
- 2-section layout
- (2) 27-in. drawers and (2) 32-in. drawers
- Accommodates (8) 12-in. x 20-in. x 4-in. hotel pans (not included)
- Stainless steel composition
- ABS plastic drawer interiors
- 2-in. high-density polyurethane foam between exterior and interior of base and top
- Full-perimeter marine edge
- Grease-free Delrin drawer track rollers
- Tracks secure drawer gaskets in place
- Left side-mounted refrigeration system
- Electric condensate evaporator
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Temperature holding range: 36-40 degrees F
- Electronic temperature control
- Stainless steel thermometer guard
- 4-in. casters
Dimensions & Utilities
- 75.25 in. W x 31.94 in. D x 24 in. H
- 4.8 A, 1.1 kW, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Refrigerated Low-Profile Equipment Stand, 75-1/4″W x 31-47/50″D x 24″H, two-section, (4) drawers (pans not included), stainless steel top & drawer fronts, front non-spill edge, ABS interior sides, 4″ casters, side-mounted refrigeration system with electric condensate evaporator, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 hp, cUL, UL, NSF
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.