Providing a worktop and a refrigeration system, this Delfield F2996CP low-profile refrigerated equipment stand has six refrigerated drawers and a stainless steel top with a full-perimeter marine edge to contain spills. The top and drawers have 2-inch, high-density polyurethane foam between the interior and exterior for proper insulation, reducing energy loss. Its drawers fully extend with the low-maintenance track rollers, which don’t require greasing. They secure the drawers’ gaskets in place against the unit’s front to prevent temperatures loss. Overall, this low-profile unit measures 96.25 inches wide by 31.94 inches deep by 24 inches high and accommodates 12 full-size hotel pans.
Designed with a temperature range between 36 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit, this Delfield F2996CP chef’s base accommodates various prepared ingredients. Temperature can be adjusted with the electronic temperature control, which features a thermostat encased in a stainless steel guard to ensure recorded temperatures are correct. For even cooling, mullion-style blower coils are mounted between each drawer section. This unit’s side-mounted refrigeration system uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant and has an electric condensate evaporator.
- 3 sections
- (6) 27-in. drawers
- Accommodates (12) 12-in. x 20-in. x 4-in. hotel pans (not included)
- Stainless steel composition top and refrigerated base
- Drawer interiors made of ABS plastic
- Integrated, 2-in. high-density polyurethane foam
- Full-perimeter marine edge on worktop
- Low-maintenance track rollers
- Stay-shut track system feature
- Side-mounted refrigeration system with electric condensate evaporator
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Temperature holding range: 36-40 degrees F
- Electronic temperature control with a stainless steel thermometer guard
- 4-in. casters
Dimensions & Utilities
- 96.25 in. W x 31.94 in. D x 24 in. H
- 4.8 A, 1.57 kW, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Refrigerated Low-Profile Equipment Stand, 96-1/4″W x 31-47/50″D x 24″H, three-section, (6) drawers (pans not included), marine edge stainless steel top & drawer fronts, front non-spill edge, ABS interior sides, 4″ casters, side-mounted refrigeration system with electric condensate evaporator, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 hp, cUL, UL, NSF, 115v/60/1ph
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.