Delfield GAHPT1-S Description
The single section in the Delfield GAHPT1-S insulated mobile heated cabinet offers 23 cubic feet of interior space. If the temperature gets too high or drops too low, an alarm sounds to alert employees to check on product. Using a 4.3-inch easyTouch display screen, operators can adjust its temperature within the range of 120 to 200 degrees Fahrenheit. To ensure the temperature remains accurate, staff can monitor it remotely.
The Delfield GAHPT1-S full-height heated cabinet’s doors self-close to prevent heat loss; they can be propped open to load the cabinet. Its three wire shelves enable uniform airflow and can be adjusted to accommodate a wide range of product. To illuminate the cabinet, the interior has bright incandescent lighting. It’s made of stainless steel for durability; to wheel it around, it’s mounted on 5-inch casters.
- Part of the Specification Line
- 1 section
- Pass-thru design
- 23-cu.-ft. interior space
- 2 locking, full-height, solid doors
- Self-closing doors can be propped open
- 3 chrome wire shelves can be adjusted
- 4.3-in. easyTouch display screen
- Temperature range: 120-200 degrees F
- Temperature alarms
- Remote monitoring
- Incandescent interior lighting
- Constructed of durable stainless steel
- Mobility provided by 5-in. locking casters
Dimensions & Utilities
- 27.40 in. W x 32.44 in. D x 79.38 in. H
- 6 A
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 6-20P plug
Specification Line Heated Cabinet, Pass-Thru, one-section, 23.0 cubic feet capacity, (2) full-height hinged solid doors (locking), (3) adjustable chrome wire shelves, 4.3″ easyTouch screen temperature display/control with remote monitoring, incandescent interior lighting, stainless steel exterior front, sides & interior, (4) 5″ locking casters, 208-240v/60/1-ph, 6.0 amps, NEMA 6-20P, NSF, cULus, ENERGY STAR
There are no reviews yet.