Delfield GAR2P-S Description
The Delfield GAR2P-S reach-in refrigerator has a temperature range of 33 to 40 degrees Fahrenheit; if it drops out of this range, an alarm sounds to alert nearby users. The temperature can be adjusted and monitored on an easyTouch display screen, and with remote monitoring, employees can check the levels from great distances. This unit cools with environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, and its top-mounted refrigeration system is self-contained to streamline installation.
To withstand commercial wear and tear, the Delfield GAR2P-S two-section refrigerator is made of durable stainless steel that resists rust and corrosion. Its two doors can be propped open while the cabinet is loaded and they self-close to reduce temperature loss if an employee forgets to close them. To reduce the risk of theft and tampering, both doors have locks. Inside the cabinet, six adjustable chrome-plated wire shelves can hold product.
- Part of the Specification Line
- 2 sections
- 46-cu.-ft. interior space
- Cools with GreenGenius R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Top-mounted, self-contained refrigeration system
- LED interior lighting
- easyTouch controls and display screen
- Temperature holding range: 33-40 degrees F
- High/low temperature alarms
- 2 full-height doors with locks
- Self-closing doors can be propped open
- 6 adjustable shelves
- Shelves made of chrome-plated wire
- Made of rust-resistant stainless steel
- 5-in. locking casters provide mobility
Dimensions & Utilities
- 55.22 in. W x 32.44 in. D x 79.38 in. H
- 6 A, 0.35 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Specification Line Refrigerator, Reach-In, two-section, 46.0 cubic feet capacity, top-mounted self-contained refrigeration system, (2) full-height hinged solid doors (locking), (6) adjustable chrome wire shelves, 4.3″ easyTouch screen temperature display/control with remote monitoring, LED interior lighting, stainless steel exterior front, sides & interior, (4) 5″ locking casters, GreenGenius R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 0.35 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 6.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, NSF, cULus, ENERGY STAR
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.