Delfield GUF60BP-D Description
The Delfield GUF60BP-D Coolscapes worktop freezer operates with a rear-mounted refrigeration system and environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. It has a temperature range of -5 to 0 degrees Fahrenheit, and operators can adjust these levels using electronic controls. An exterior digital display provides a readout of the current temperature. Designed with two sections, it accommodates a total of 24 sixth-size pans measuring 6 inches deep.
Durable and corrosion resistant, the Delfield GUF60BP-D two-section freezer is constructed primarily of stainless steel and aluminum. Its four stainless steel drawers feature an ABS plastic interior liner, providing additional strength and resistance to breakage. To prevent cold air from seeping out of the cabinet, it’s built with foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. Because this unit is mounted on casters, users can transport it between locations or wheel it away for cleaning.
- 2 sections
- 11.7-cu.-ft. interior space
- Stainless steel top and front with galvanized back and bottom
- 4 stainless steel drawers lined with thermoformed ABS plastic
- Accommodates 24 sixth-size pans measuring 6-in. deep
- Insulated with foamed-in-place polyurethane to preserve chill
- Aluminum sides defend against corrosion
- Gray, coated aluminum interior sides and anodized aluminum bottom
- Rear-mounted refrigeration system
- Temperature holding range: -5 to 0 degrees F
- Electronic temperature controls with exterior digital display
- Cools with eco-friendly GreenGenius R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- 5-in. casters (2 locking)
Dimensions & Utilities
- 60 in. W x 31.59 in. D x 36 in. H
- 6.4 A, 1/3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Coolscapes Worktable Freezer, two-section, 60″ W, 11.7 cubic feet, (4) drawers, holds (24) 1/6 size pans 6″ deep, 4″ backsplash, stainless steel top and front, aluminum sides, galvanized back and bottom, gray coated aluminum interior sides & anodized aluminum bottom, 5″ casters (2 locking, 2 non-locking), rear-mounted refrigeration system, GreenGenius R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 115v/60/1, 6.4 amps, 8′ cord, NEMA 5-15P, 1/3 HP, UL, cUL, NSF
There are no reviews yet.