Operators can adjust the Delfield N8159-BRP drop-in refrigerator’s temperatures between 33 and 41 degrees Fahrenheit with an electronic thermostat. Its stainless steel top and inner liner are resistant to rusting and corroding, and the exterior is made of galvanized steel to withstand heavy-duty use. Insulated with polyurethane foam, the well retains cold temperatures for prolonged periods to ensure product is cold upon serving.
The Delfield N8159-BRP mechanically cooled cold pan measures 57.22 inches wide by 26.05 inches deep by 10.77 inches high. To install it into a 12-inch by 23.5-inch cutout, it’s equipped with a stainless steel louver. It accommodates three pans, which can be secured using included holding clips. The well is fitted with a 1-inch drain to remove water for cleaning; it cools using eco-friendly R404A refrigerant.
- Accommodates (3) 12-in. x 20-in. pans
- Thermostat enables temperature adjustment
- Holding temperature range: 33-41 degrees F
- Holding clip and louver
- Push-in perimeter gasket
- 1-in. drain facilitates cleaning
- R404A refrigerant
- Polyurethane foam insulation
- Adapter bars
- Stainless steel and galvanized steel construction
- Cutout size: 12 in. x 23.5 in.
- 670-BTU heat-transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- 57.22 in. W x 26.05 in. D x 10.77 in. H
- 3.7 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Drop-In Curved Mechanically Cooled Cold Pan, 3-pan size, thermostat for temperature control, stainless steel holding clip & louver, push in perimeter gasket, 1″ drain, R404A refrigerant, 1/4 HP, cUL, UL, NSF