A versatile unit, the Delfield N8630P drop-in food well can be used to keep hot food warm and cold food chilled. It has a control panel that lets employees choose between hot, cold, and off as well as adjust the temperature as needed. When used as a hot application, this unit warms with immersion heaters and cools with R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant from a self-contained condenser. Foamed-in-place insulation ensures no air will escape from the unit, no matter the application.
The Delfield N8630P hot/cold food well has an 8-inch-deep tank that fits two full-size food pans. To facilitate the removal of water and condensation, it comes with a drain, while adapter bars in the unit help users separate the food pans for quick retrieval of product. Because of the stainless steel construction of the well and the top, this unit will resist corrosion when it gets wet. For safety purposes, it has a high-limit switch that shuts off power to the unit if the temperatures reach dangerous heights.
- Fits 2 full-size pans
- Tank is 8 in. deep
- Drain included
- Remote control panel features temperature control and 3-way switch
- Switch provides hot/cold/off settings
- Well and top are corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- Sturdy galvanized steel housing
- Pan support is adjustable depending on application
- Refrigeration system is self-contained
- Uses R290 refrigerant
- High-limit switch shuts off unit in case of dangerous heat levels
- Warms with immersion heaters
- Dependable polyurethane insulation
- Adapter bars separate pans
- 465-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Cutout requirement: 29.75 in. x 25 in.
- Overall: 30.75 in. W x 26 in. D x 25.75 in. H
- 25 A, 1/5 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Drop-In Hot/Cold Food Well, 30-3/4″, 2-pan size for 12″ x 20″ pans, 8″ deep single tank with drain, remote control panel with single temperature control & three-way toggle switch, stainless steel top & well, galvanized steel exterior housing, self-contained refrigeration, R290 refrigerant, 1/5 HP, (29-3/4″ x 25″ cutout required), cUL, UL, NSF