Delfield N8656P Description
To accommodate menu changes, the Delfield N8656P drop-in hot and cold combination food well features a three-way hot/cold/off power switch and a thermostat that can adjust temperatures. Stainless steel immersion heaters are built into the bottom of the well and can only be used during wet heating operation. Users can adjust temperatures electronically, and if heater temperatures climb too high, a high-limit safety switch will turn the heater off automatically and illuminate a pilot light on the unit’s control panel. The self-contained condenser is attached beneath the unit on a galvanized steel frame and uses R290 refrigerant.
High-density polyurethane foam built into the Delfield N8656P hot and cold combination food well minimizes temperature temperatures in hot or cold environments. To accommodate four 12-inch by 20-inch pans, the well’s interior is made of stainless steel and has a 1.25-inch drain. To ensure pans are secured in place for flush-mount heating or recessed cooling, it comes with an adjustable steel pan rest, and for corrosion resistance, the exterior is made of galvanized steel. Overall, it measures 56.25 inches wide by 26 inches deep by 26.24 inches high and can be installed into a 55.25-inch-wide by 25-inch-deep cutout.
- Accommodates (4) 12-in. x 20-in. pans
- Can be installed in a 55.25-in. x 25-in. counter cutout
- 1-piece stainless steel top
- Stainless steel interior liner
- Galvanized steel exterior with high-density polyurethane insulation
- Adjustable pan supports
- Adaptor bars included
- Stainless steel immersion heaters for wet heating operation
- Remote control panel with 3-way hot/cold/off power switch
- Thermostat for hot operation
- Electronic temperature control
- 1-in. stainless steel drain and screen
- Stainless steel louver included
- Push-in flange gasket
- 913-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- 56.25 in. W x 26 in. D x 26.24 in. H
- 21 A, 1/4 HP
- 120-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Drop-In Hot/Cold Food Well, 56-1/4″, 4-pan size for 12″ x 20″ pans, 8″ deep single tank with drain, remote control panel with single temperature control & three-way toggle switch, stainless steel top & well, galvanized steel exterior housing, self-contained refrigeration, R290 refrigerant, 1/4 HP, (55-1/4″ x 25″ cutout required), cUL, UL, NSF
There are no reviews yet.