Doyon E336R Description
The Doyon E336R proofing cabinet is constructed of stainless steel to resist rust, stains, and scratches. The interior floor is made of aluminum to withstand heavy racks. Glass doors and bright lights provide product visibility so operators can check on the dough. The countdown timer enables the operator to keep up with proof time. Its heating system evenly distributes heat and humidity throughout the cabinet and both heat and humidity are electronically controlled. This proofer doesn’t need a drain to be used.
- Accepts 3 single racks
- Temperature range: 90-110 degrees F
- Maximum relative humidity: 95 percent
- Airflow heating system maintains an efficient combination of heat and humidity
- Electronically controlled heat and humidity
- Electronic countdown timer
- Stainless steel construction is durable and resists scratches and stains
- Heavy-duty handles on the doors withstand routine use
- Durable interior floor is made of aluminum
- Glass doors enable interior visibility without releasing heat
- Brightly lit interior
- Top-mounted power assembly
- No drain required for operation
Dimensions & Utilities
- 973/4 in. W x 401/2 in. D x 84 in. H
- 31 A, 7.5 kW
- 120-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph
From The Manufacturer
Proofer Cabinet, roll-in, three-section, capacity three single racks, solid state heat/humidity controls, auto. water entry, full view glass doors, stainless steel interior and exterior, aluminum floor, 120-240v/60/1ph
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.
There are no reviews yet.