Doyon JAOP6SL Description
The Doyon JAOP6SL Jet-Air proofer oven holds full-size sheet pans side to side in its standard depth, accommodating six pans in the oven cavity nine pans in the proofer. The unit is made of stainless steel, making it sturdy and simple to clean, while heat is trapped by its fully sealed and insulated design. It has thermal glass doors and interior lights for interior visibility.
The convection oven has 99 EBake settings that are customizable for making common items, as well as a mode for manual operation. Its digital thermostat enables cooking at temperatures as high as 500 degrees Fahrenheit. The steam shot and pulse injection system feeds steam into the oven continuously or in individuated bursts, while the fan system reverses to distribute the heat evenly. The digital timer and alarm notify employees when the time has expired, preventing overcooking.
The proofer compartment in the Doyon JAOP6SL Jet-Air proofer oven has scratch- and rust-resistant shelves. Separate, manual temperature and humidity controls enable temperatures from 90 to 110 degrees Fahrenheit and humidity at a maximum of 95 percent. Its water reservoir automatically fills with water to simplify setup. The unit can be moved from place to place using its four swivel casters.
- Cabinet is sealed and insulated completely to retain heat
- Rugged, stainless steel construction facilitates cleaning
- Thermal glass doors enable product visibility during cooking
- Internal lighting facilitates cabinet visibility
- Doors stay shut with magnetic latches
- Standard depth accommodates pans side to side
- USB port
- 4 swivel casters enable transport
- 1/4-in. NPT water inlet
- Holds (6) 18-in. x 26-in. sheet pans
- 1 manual setting and 99 customizable EBake modes for baking regular menu items
- Digital thermostat simplifies temperature management
- 500 degrees F maximum temperature
- Steam is added continuously or in increments using the steam shot and pulse injection system
- Digital timer with a reminder alarm prevents overcooking
- Reversing fan system enhances heat distribution
- Fan delay switch for cooking delicate items
- Fan can be turned off via the door switch
- Accepts (9) 18-in. x 26-in. sheet pans
- Shelves are rust and scratch resistant
- Temperature range: 90-110 degrees F
- Maximum relative humidity: 95 percent
- Manual humidity and temperature controls are independent
- Water reservoir fills automatically
- Drip pan in the door catches condensate
Dimensions & Utilities
- 383/8 in. W x 375/8 in. D x 73 in. H
- 14 kW, 42 A
- 240 V/60 Hz/3 ph
From The Manufacturer
Jet Air Oven/Proofer Combination, Electric, (6)18″x26″ side loading pans, steam injection, reversing fan system, programmable controls, timer, over (9) pan proofer with auto water fill, glass doors, stainless steel interior & exterior, casters, 120-240v/60/3ph
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.
There are no reviews yet.