The Doyon PIZ3 triple deck oven heats up in 15 to 20 minutes and has a fast bake mode that cooks product in 5 to 6 minutes at 500 degrees Fahrenheit. A reversing fan distributes heat throughout the cabinet for uniform results, and the unit has a maximum temperature of 600 degrees Fahrenheit. To monitor the cook time, the unit includes a digital timer, while the perforated, nickel-plated decks are durable and help create a crispy crust. Most of the oven is constructed of stainless steel to resist stains, scratches, and dents, and the Doyon PIZ3 triple deck oven comes with a 4-inch draft hood.
- 3 baking decks accommodate (3) 18-in.-dia. pizzas
- Maximum temperature: 600 degrees F
- 15-20-min. preheat time
- Fast bakes at 500 degrees F in 5-6 min.
- Reversing fan spreads heat throughout the unit for uniform baking
- Keep track of cook time with the digital timer
- Durable stainless steel interior and exterior resists stains
- Decks are nickel coated and perforated
- See inside the oven through full view door windows
- Product visibility is enhanced by the interior lights
Dimensions & Utilities
- 8.2 kW, 24 A, 3/4 HP
- 120-208 V/60 Hz/3 ph
- Door opening dimensions: 30 in. W x 43/4 in. H
- Deck dimensions: 30 in. W x 21 in. D x 43/4 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 357/8 in. W x 401/2 in. D x 341/4 in. H
From The Manufacturer
Jet Air Pizza Oven, Electric, 3 decks, each deck 30″w x 21″d x 4-3/4″, capacity (3) 18″ diameter pizzas, full view glass doors, interior lights, stainless steel interior & exterior, 120/208v/60/3ph
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.