The Doyon PIZ6G triple deck oven includes a digital timer that lets users track cooking times. When the unit is heated to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, it can quickly cook products in 5 to 6 minutes, and the maximum temperature is 600 degrees Fahrenheit. Heat is evenly spread around the cavities by a reversing fan system, while the operator can see products through the windows in the doors and with the interior lights. Perforated decks in the Doyon PIZ6G countertop oven crisp product crust.
- Heated by natural gas
- 3 baking decks create a large cooking capacity, holding (6) 18-in. pizzas
- Maximum temperature: 600 degrees F
- 15-20-min. preheat time
- Fast bakes at 500 degrees F. in 5-6 min.
- Reversing fan system evenly distributes air
- User-friendly digital timer
- Durable stainless steel construction simplifies cleaning
- Nickel-coated decks ensure crisp crusts since they are perforated
- Full view windows provide product visibility without releasing heat
- Products can be seen since bright lines shine on them
- 4-in. draft hood
Dimensions & Utilities
- 1/2-in. NPT gas inlet
- 70,000 BTU
- 1.4 kW, 12 A, 3/4 HP
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 5-15P plug
- Door opening dimensions: 40 in. W x 51/2 in. H
- Deck dimensions: 40 in. W x 231/2 in. D x 51/2 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 475/8 in. W x 47 in. D x 411/8 in. H
From The Manufacturer
Jet Air Counter Top Pizza Oven, NG Gas, 3 decks, each deck 40″w x 23-1/2″d x 5-1/2″, capacity (6) 18″ dia. pizzas, full view glass doors, interior lights, stainless steel interior & exterior, 70,000 BTU, 3/4 hp
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.