The Electrolux 391202 (2) 10.5-gallon tank pasta cooker is constructed from high quality stainless steel and features a 9 position energy regulator. This powerful gas powered pasta cooker cooks up to 66-pounds of pasta per hour and features an automatic starch removal that improves water quality over time. The stainless steel tanks, cabinet, and legs are durable and are scratch, dent, and dirt resistant and make for easy cleaning.
Standard Features and Benefits:
- Gas powered for fast heating
- (2) 10. 5 gallon tanks to cook large amounts of pasta fast, which is great for any venue that has to prepare large amounts of pasta daily
- 66-lbs of pasta per hour for any venue and can handle even the busiest crowds
- Automatic starch removal system improves water quality over time
- Automatic low water level controls prevents the machine from accidently overheating
- 3-postion water fill regulator ensures that enough water is available for the amount of pasta that is needing to be cooked
Constant water level refill
- 316 stainless steel tanks have rounded corners for increased durability and are easily cleaned
- Stainless steel cabinet and legs are damage and dirt resistant
- .9 amps
- 95,452 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 33-7/16 in. H x 15-3/4 in. W x 35-7/16 in. D
(E9PCGH2MF2) Pasta Cooker, gas, (2) 10.5 gallon tanks, 66 lbs/hour capacity each, automatic starch removal, automatic low water level controls, 9 position energy controls, 316 stainless steel tanks, stainless steel cabinet & legs, includes doors (206350), 120v/60/1-ph, 0.9 amps, .05kW, 95,452 BTU
There are no reviews yet.