The Electrolux 603870 SpeeDelight sandwich press uses three cooking methods to prepare foods, combining contact, infrared radiation, and microwave heat to quickly and thoroughly heat sandwiches. To create grill marks, the unit’s top plate is ribbed, and it is also flexible and adjustable to adapt to sandwiches of different thickness.
The Electrolux 603870 sandwich press holds eight programmed recipes. Four of these recipes are preprogrammed, while four can be uploaded via the USB port or the unit’s wireless connection. To ease installation, it doesn’t require a hood.
- Top ribbed contact plate is flexible and adjustable
- Uses contact, infrared radiation, and microwave technology
- USB and wireless connections
- 8 programmable recipes (4 preloaded)
- Dark gray exterior
- Includes a glass saver, spacer ventilation kit, spatula, brush, and detergent
- Mounts on stainless steel feet
- Hoodless operation
Dimensions & Utilities
- 143/16 in. W x 269/16 in. D x 24 13/16 in. H
- 26 A, 5 kW
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 6-30 plug
SpeeDelight Sandwich Press, electric, flexible adjustable top ribbed contact plate, 3-cooking technologies (contact, infrared radiation & microwave), digital display, (8) programs (4 pre-loaded), USB & wi-fi connections, dark grey, includes: glass saver (653527), brush (653623), spatula (653625), stainless steel feet (653791), spacer ventilation kit (653794) & detergent (653796), 5.0kW, 208v/60/1-ph, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation (Note: SpeeDelight is a hoodless equipment EPA 202 certified. Not required to be under a type 1 ventilation hood)
There are no reviews yet.