To maximize internal space, the Electrolux 727999 thawing cabinet comes with 10 stainless steel grids. This piece of equipment’s lockable door is designed with a closure latch, and the unit overall has HCFC-, CFC-, and HFC-free insulation. For streamlined cleaning, the corners are rounded, and the bottom plate is fully pressed. Because the cabinet has wheels, it can be moved for cleaning; the two front wheels have brakes to support stationary use.
Overall, the Electrolux 727999 one-section thawing cabinet measures 2715/16 inches in width by 327/8 inches in depth by 821/4 inches in height. Operators can control the unit’s temperature digitally, and its operating temperature ranges from 28 to 50 degrees Fahrenheit. This reach-in cabinet has the capacity for 177 gallons of product.
- Reach-in unit
- 1 section
- Capacity for 177 gal. of product
- (10) 20-in. x 26-in. 304 series stainless steel grids
- 1 right-hinged solid door can be locked for optimal security
- Fully customizable programs
- Digital temperature control
- Temperature holding range: 28-50 degrees F
- Self-contained, top-mounted compressor maximizes interior storage space
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction
- 4 wheels (2 with brakes)
- Uses R134A refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 221/16 in. W x 2713/16 in. D x 571/2 in. H
- Overall: 2715/16 in. W x 327/8 in. D x 821/4 in. H
- 1.52 kW, 1/3 HP
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph
(TC671DUCB) Thawing Cabinet, one-section, reach-in, 177 gal. capacity, (10) 20″ x 26″ 304 stainless steel grids (881016), (1) right hinged solid door with lock, (3) factory-preset & (1) free program, digital temperature control, 28-50° F temperature range, HACCP compliant, self-contained top mounted refrigeration, stainless steel construction, (4) wheels (2 braked) (881002), R134a refrigerant, 1/3 HP, 1.52 kW, 208v/60/1-ph, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.