Designed for finishing dishes, the Equipex SEM-80VC-1 salamander uses infrared heat to melt or brown foods. Its vitroceramic elements provide temperatures as high as 1,060 degrees Fahrenheit and heat up completely in 15 minutes, enabling the unit to be turned on and off as needed. All elements are contained in the top and are controlled by a switch, which turns on left, right, or all sections. To increase the heat intensity, users can lower the top closer to the food on the bottom rack. This unit is made of stainless steel that can be wiped clean and features a pull-out tray and removable rack for convenience.
- Infrared heat is perfect for glazing meats and melting cheeses
- Maximum temperature: 1,060 degrees F
- Vitroceramic elements heat up in 15 min.
- Element-filled top is movable to adjust the heat level
- Control switch turns on all or half of the elements
- Pull-out bottom tray with a removable wire rack
- Stainless steel housing is fit for high-volume kitchens
- 4-in. legs
Dimensions & Utilities
- Work surface: 32 in. W x 15 in. D
- Overall: 32 in. W x 22 in. D x 27 in. H
- 19-22 A, 4.5 kW
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 6-30P plug
From The Manufacturer
Sodir-Roller Grill Finishing Oven, countertop, electric, 32″L, pull out bottom shelf with wire rack, highest operating temperature: 1060°F, 15 minute preheat time, vitroceramic heating elements, movable top, instant-on feature, stainless steel construction, 208/240v/60/1-ph, 19.0/22.0 amps, 4.5kW, NEMA 6-30P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.
Additional Product Information
This product includes a cord and plug