The Equipex SEM-80VCH salamander has a vitroceramic element-filled top and is controlled in sections. With a switch, users can turn on the left half, right half, or the entire top, and because the unit preheats in only 15 minutes, operators can turn off the salamander when it is not needed to conserve energy. Heat intensity is adjustable by moving the top, which provides a maximum temperature of 1,060 degrees Fahrenheit when at the lowest position. To facilitate cleaning, the food rack is removable and the pull-out tray holds water to quench drippings. Short legs provide a clearance for cleaning beneath and the exterior is made of stainless steel-a durable material that resists rust and wipes clean.
- High-heat vitroceramic elements
- Maximum temperature: 1,060 degrees Fahrenheit
- Elements heat up fully in 15 min.
- Element switch turns on all or half of the elements
- Top is height adjustable for changing the heat intensity
- Wire rack can be removed for cleaning
- Bottom tray holds water and keeps food from sticking
- Stainless steel housing is resistant to rust and dents
- 4-in. legs
Dimensions & Utilities
- Work surface: 32 in. W x 15 in. D
- Overall: 32 in. W x 22 in. D x 27 in. H
- 18-20 A, 7500 W
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/3 ph, cord without plug
From The Manufacturer
Sodir-Roller Grill Finishing Oven, countertop, electric, 32″L, pull out bottom shelf with wire rack, highest operating temperature: 1060°F, 15 minute preheat time, vitroceramic heating elements, movable top, instant-on feature, stainless steel construction, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.
This product includes a cord and plug