Dual temperature zones in the Eurodib USF54D wine merchandiser enable operators to hold white and sparkling wines in the upper section and red wines in the lower section. The upper section can be set from 41 to 50 degrees Fahrenheit, while the low section maintains 50 to 64 degrees Fahrenheit. Cold air in the cabinet is circulated by the fan-forced system for uniform and consistent temperatures.
The Eurodib USF54D one-section wine cooler can hold 46 bottles on beech wood shelves. LED lighting enhances visibility so guests can see bottles through the glass door while stainless steel frames the door, providing a sleek look that fits into most settings. Adjustable feet on the cooler ensure it is stable on most surfaces.
- 46-bottle capacity
- 6 beech wood shelves
- Dual-temperature zones for white and sparkling wine storage in the top and red wine storage in the bottom
- Upper section temperature holding range: 41-50 degrees F
- Lower section temperature holding range: 50-64 degrees F
- Fan-forced evaporator cooling system
- R600A refrigerant
- Interior LED lighting showcases bottles
- Glass door ensures product visibility
- Stainless steel door frame provides a sleek look
- Sleek, black sides
- Adjustable feet stabilize on most floors
Dimensions & Utilities
- 23.4 in. W x 23.6 in. D x 34.5 in. H
- 1.1 A, 100 W
- 110 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 5-15P plug
Eurodib Urban Style Wine Cabinet, reach-in, one section, self-contained, (46) bottle capacity, dual temperature zones, temperature range: 41°-50°F (upper) / 50°-64°F (lower), fan forced evaporator cooling system, interior LED lighting, adjustable feet, (6) beech wood shelves, stainless steel framed glass door, black finished sides, R600a, 110v/60/1-ph, 1.1 amps, 0.1 kW, NEMA 5-15P, CSA, made in China
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.