The EBD2-BB-24 is a 57-3/4″ wide, 24-1/2″ deep, two-section insulated back bar and direct draw keg refrigerator combo from Everest Refrigeration. This unit is outfitted with a stainless steel countertop as well as a textured and laminated black vinyl exterior. There is 1 NSF approved 3″ diameter insulated stainless steel draft arm with an air distributor on this back bar and direct draw keg refrigerator combo and a capacity for (1) 1/2 barrel and up to (245) 12 oz. cans or (168) 12 oz. bottles in 17 cubic feet of space.
There are 2 doors with locks, 2 epoxy coated wire shelves and shielded LED lighting inside this back bar and direct draw keg refrigerator combo. There’s also a galvanized steel interior wall and stainless steel floor equipped in this unit.
There is a forced-air cooling system in this back bar and direct draw keg refrigerator combo with an oversized condenser and ECM fans to provide balanced airflow throughout the cabinet for a faster temperature drop. The refrigeration system on this unit uses environmentally friendly R290 refrigerant and has 1-3/4″ thick, high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation.
The EBD2-BB-24 operates on 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 3.5 Amps for 1/4 HP and comes pre-wired and ready with NEMA 5-15P plug.
Everest Refrigeration EBD2-BB-24 Features
- 57-3/4″ wide
- 24-1/2″ deep
- Stainless steel countertop
- Textured and laminated black vinyl exterior
- Galvanized steel interior wall and stainless steel floor
- 1 NSF approved 3″ diameter insulated stainless steel draft arm with air distributor
- 2 doors with locks
- 2 epoxy coated wire shelves
- Multi-function digital controller with an easy to read LED display
- Forced-air cooling system
- Oversized condenser & ECM fans
- Shielded LED interior lighting
- Capacity: 17 cubic feet, (1) 1/2 barrel and (245) 12 oz. cans or (168) 12 oz. bottles
- 1-3/4″ thick, high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Refrigerant: R290
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 3.5 Amps for 1/4 HP
- Pre-wired and ready with NEMA 5-15P plug
Everest Refrigeration EBD2-BB-24 Benefits
- NSF Listed
- NEMA 5-15P
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
|Ship Weight||277 lbs|
|Manufacturer Part #||EBD2-BB-24|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel Countertop, Vinyl Exterior|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||57-3/4″ x 24-1/2″ x 37-1/4″|
|Capacity||17 Cu. Ft.|
|Keg Capacity||1 Keg (1 x 1/2 Barrel)|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Number of Sections||2|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||2|
|12 oz. Can Capacity||245|
|12 oz. Bottle Capacity||168|
|Temperature Range||33¬∞ – 54¬∞F|
There are no reviews yet.