The EBD2-BBG is a 57-3/4″ wide, two-section insulated back bar and direct draw keg refrigerator combo from Everest Refrigeration. This unit is equipped with a stainless steel countertop as well as a textured and laminated black vinyl exterior. There is 1 NSF approved 3″ diameter insulated stainless steel draft arm with an air distributor and the capacity for (1) 1/2 barrel and up to (280) 12 oz. cans or (192) 12 oz. bottles in 20 cubic feet of space.
There is 1 solid and 1 glass door with locks, 2 epoxy coated wire shelves and shielded LED lighting inside this back bar and direct draw keg refrigerator combo. A galvanized steel interior wall and a stainless steel floor are installed within this unit.
A forced-air cooling system in this back bar and direct draw keg refrigerator combo utilizes an oversized condenser and ECM fans to provide balanced airflow throughout the cabinet for a faster temperature drop. The refrigeration system on this unit uses environmentally friendly R290 refrigerant. This back bar and direct draw keg refrigerator combo has 1-3/4″ thick, high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation.
The EBD2-BBG operates on 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 3.5 Amps for 1/4 HP and comes pre-wired and ready with NEMA 5-15P plug.
Everest Refrigeration EBD2-BBG Features
- 57-3/4″ wide
- Stainless steel countertop
- Textured and laminated black vinyl exterior
- Galvanized steel interior wall and stainless steel floor
- 1 NSF approved 3″ diameter insulated stainless steel draft arm with air distributor
- 1 solid and 1 glass door with locks
- 2 epoxy coated wire shelves
- Multi-function digital controller with an easy to read LED display
- Forced-air cooling system
- Oversized condenser & ECM fans
- Shielded LED interior lighting
- Capacity: 20 cubic feet, (1) 1/2 barrel and (280) 12 oz. cans or (192) 12 oz. bottles
- 1-3/4″ thick, high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Refrigerant: R290
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 3.5 Amps for 1/4 HP
- Pre-wired and ready with NEMA 5-15P plug
Everest Refrigeration EBD2-BBG Benefits
- NSF Listed
- NEMA 5-15P
- ETL Safety
|Ship Weight||297 lbs|
|Manufacturer Part #||EBD2-BBG|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel Countertop, Vinyl Exterior|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||57-3/4″ x 27″ x 37-1/4″|
|Capacity||20 Cu. Ft.|
|Keg Capacity||1 Keg (1 x 1/2 Barrel)|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Number of Sections||2|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||2|
|12 oz. Can Capacity||280|
|12 oz. Bottle Capacity||192|
|Temperature Range||33¬∞ – 54¬∞F|
There are no reviews yet.